I know Anna is a huge fan of nail polish and nail art, so I thought I'd try my hand at something interesting! This nail look is a combination of a rainbow ombre and striping tape.
- Maybelline - Porcelain Party
- Born Pretty Store -Striping Tape
- Quo - Makeup Sponges
- Julep - Renee
- Forever 21 - Baby Blue
- Cheeky Monkey - Tramp Stamp
How to get the look:
- Use a 2 coats of your favourite white polish. Make sure to let it dry completely before moving on to the next step.
- Place striping tape randomly criss-crossing over the nails.
- Paint one stripe of each Blue, Pink, and Purple over the sponge and pat the sponge over the nail. Apply more polish as needed and do the same patting motion on the other nails. For more detailed instruction on the ombre sponging see here.
- Quickly remove the striping tape with a pair of tweezers. Removing the striping tape will reveal crisp white lines underneath.
Ta-da! Your striped ombre pastel nails are complete!
Will you try out this nail look?
Aren't these great?! Thank you so much Steph for doing a guest post!! This is a great tutorial!!