Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Swatch & Review: OPI Pussy Galore and Hard Candy Gummy Green

I think I caught the flu. :( I have wanted to post swatches and reviews of these 2 polishes for a while, and so I thought I would do a quick post with them. First, we have OPI Pussy Galore:


This polish was part of OPI's Bond Girls Liquid Sand collection. A lot of bloggers thought this was a pretty ho-hum polish, but I LOVE it. It's a nice neutral polish that is still interesting because of the texture. I have worn 2 coats here; this did need a little time to dry.

Next is Hard Candy Gummy Green:


This polish is a dupe of Deborah Lippmann Rockin' Robin and Illamasqua Mottle Nail Varnish. I've shown 2 coats here. Both of the coats I did were sheer, and so the polish dried pretty fast. I did have to place the glitter a bit because it tended to hang off the edges of my nails. Even with that...for $4, this is a GREAT polish. This polish lasted about 4 days before chipping on me, but I honestly can't say if that's the polish's fault or if it's because I was packing for my trip and doing lots of things with my hands.

Last note: We've created a Twitter so you can follow us there!!! The links to our Twitter and Bloglovin' pages are on our page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment