Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Lipstick Tag



So I saw that Catrine at Unnaked Nails did this, and I thought it was a fun idea! The picture is also hers, and I thought her picture of her army of lipsticks went really great with the post. :)

How many lipsticks do you own?
20

What was your first ever lipstick?
I think it was a berry-colored Sonia Kashuk lipstick my roommate gave me.  Her gift sparked my interest in makeup :)

What is your most worn lipstick?
NYX Perfect. It's the perfect (haha) every-day color!

What is your favourite brand?
MAC. I would buy every.single.one. of their lipsticks if I could.

What is your favourite finish?
Matte or Satin! :)

What was the last lip product you bought?
MAC Diva!!! Best purchase EVER! I've gotten so many compliments on it!!

How many glosses and balms do you currently have in your handbag?
Well currently...one, because I'm abroad. But if I was at home....  

What lipstick do you wear to rock a red lip?
Oooh it depends: if I am going out for dinner or drinks or something, I wear MAC Diva. If I have a formal, all-night event or   if I'm performing I wear Maybelline Superstay 24 Color in Everlasting Wine.

How do you store your lipsticks?
Well currently, they're all in my travel case, but normally, they are in this cute little box my friend gave me for Christmas :)

What lip products are you currently lusting after?
Mac Media. It's the perfect oxblood! The MOMENT I set foot in the US I'm going to the MAC store and buying it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment