Saturday, March 2, 2013

Swatch & Review: Rose Gold Nails: Color Club Put A Pin In It

I wanted to do a quick review on a polish Haylee Ann got a while back: Color Club Put a Pin in It:


The color is very foil-y, and so it was tough to get a good picture of it!! I really like the color. It was a nice neutral color. Put a Pin in It dried pretty quickly. I did have some issues with the formula: the color was not opaque at all, and so I used 3 coats. I also had issues with my brush strokes showing up. Last, you can probably see the bubbling on my pinky. :(.

Also, I'm so excited we passed the 50 follower mark!! The 50 Follower Beauty Giveaway ends in 11 days, so make sure to enter!! The prize includes a Julep nail polish, Julep Nail Revitalizing Growth Serum, and Smashbox's Try It Kit. Don't miss out :)

xoxo,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment