Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SWATCHES & REVIEW: Merle Norman Purely Mineral Eye Pencil in Dark Brown

Today I have another Merle Norman products to show you guys - Merle Norman's Purely Mineral Eye Pencil in Dark Brown:


I have a sample pencil, which is why it is small. The actual pencil also comes with a built-in smudger.


The pencil glides smoothly onto your eyes with no tugging. The pencil is also very pigmented, and it does not travel. When I wore it in LA, the liner stayed on all day. I was a bit bummed when I went to Phoenix, though, and the pencil didn't last as long because of the heat and humidity, but...what product does? I don't wear this pencil nearly as much as I should because I like lining my eyes in black, but if you have fair skin or think black looks a bit harsh, this could be a nice pencil for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment